Monday, October 13, 2008

Shhhee Back!



Beyonce's new album I am... will be released November 11th. I can't wait. Her first two singles have already been release. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), her more up-tempo track, reminds me of Get Me Bodied alot, it growing on me though. I just knew that she was going to make Beautiful Nightmare her first single, I'm kind of happy that she didn't though...it leaked months ago. The single, If I Were A Boy is beautiful. At first I thought it was going to be like Ciara's Like A Boy and I would have been pissed. Its a really different sound for her and the video is deep and surprising at the end.
Both videos are going to be released today via Mtv, BET, and Viacom...so watch out for those.

In the new Essense, Mrs. Carter finally talks about her and Jay!

Click here for some special footage from Beyonce'.
I found this link from the Lateboots Blog...Marquis Phifer gives me life.
He's my new facebook friend. lol

No comments: