Tuesday, October 14, 2008

200 Meter Stretch Playlist

I Need You - Alicia Keys, As I Am
Pink and Blue - Andre 3000, Alter Ego the Mixtape
T.O.N.Y. - Solange, SoL-AngeL and the Hadley St. Dream
Gucci Bandana - Gucci Mane feat. Soulja Boy & Shawdy Lo
Anne - Santogold, Santogold
Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan, Fearless
Be My Little Baby - The Ronettes
A Little Better - Gnarls Barkley, The Odd Couple
Fake Empire - The Nationals, Boxer
Cuz I'm African - Wale, Paint A Picture
Aching to Pupate - Regina Spektor
Lost My Mind - Schwayze, Schwayze
Late - Kanye West, Late Registration
California Love - Lil' Wayne
Teenage Cleopatra - The 5, 6, 7, 8's, Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack
Together - Day 26, Day 26
That Hump - Erykah Badu, New Amerykah
A Day In The Life of Andre Benjamin - Alter Ego the Mixtape
Sweet Emotions - Aerosmith

No comments: