Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oak = Life

Oak is my new favorite website for online shopping. They have clothes, outwear, shoes, and assessories that I have never seen anywhere from some great designers. The stuff is hot...its like having Soho on your lap. They have great women stuff too.

Now some of the prices are kind of high, but if you have it...why not? Or save up your pennies (like I do) and treat yourself to something nice. 

Here are some of my favorite items that I came across on Oak:

New Haven Parka by Mike & Chris

Ghost Hoodie by Unconventional

Bondage Shirt by Unconventional

Motor Cardigan by Opening Ceremony

Twill Tech Pant by Y-3

Crepe Hiking Boot by F-troupe

Black Twiggy Shoe by Cheapo

"I die" ~Rachel Zoe

1 comment:

. said...

that cardigan and black twiggy shoes are sick.
i think i have just found myself a new fashion buddy. lol. i am loving that website too.