Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Damn I miss my friends

The "Sunday Morning"video by No Doubt reminds me of my friends so much, just being free and acting dumb. I love how the entire concept for the video is revolved around cooking spaghetti for Sunday dinner. Yum!

Quick fact: Near to the end, the guy frowning on the swingchair is Gwen's older brother Eric Stephani who actually founded the group and was the keyboardist but left the group right before they made it big...I think that's why he's frowning lol.

Love No Doubt they need to come back and make another album, I've been listening to them all day.

2 comments:

Lorenzo said...

They actually are coming out with a new album. I believe it suppose to hit stores sometime next year according to a friend of mine who works with the label. I think they had waited cause she was pregnant and what not. But I love No Doubt. We are too much alike. lol.

Melissa said...

your going on my favsss

-Morgan