Sunday, August 3, 2008

Walking on Water

Click photo to enlarge
One of my close friends is vacationing in California for a couple of weeks (I am jealous to say) and while I was on the phone with her, she kept telling me about some crazy sandals a random girl walking down the streets of LA was wearing. My friend eventually asked the lady where she got her shoes and the lady told her that she makes them (whoa!) and gave her website.

These are the sandals I was talking about...cool, right?
Click photo to enlarge

The name of the brand is Posso the Spat. and the random girl with the amazing sandals was either designer of the Posso Marylouise Pels or Vanessa Giovacchin.

These girls have definately taken the gladiator sandal (or what I like to say the "Jesus sandal") to the next level. They are on their Matrix kind of stuff and to my delight they have men's shoes too! Kind of expensive for some sandals though.

2 comments:

Dherek Leon said...

Those Sandles are it!

Covet Deschanel said...

remind me to tickle you for saying "Jesus Sandals", ok?
:)