Thursday, March 20, 2008

No One Ever Really Dies

"The Neptunes are who we are and N.E.R.D is what we do. It's our life. N.E.R.D is just a basic belief, man. People's energies are made of their souls. When you die, that energy may disperse but it isn't destroyed." -Pharrel Williams



I've been missing N.E.R.D., songs like Provider and Am I High are still on my playlist. The long awaited third album Seeing Sounds is to be released in late June 2008. The first released single is Everyone Nose. If you watched Rip the Runway 2008, N.E.R.D. preformed this song during Zac 
Posen's collection.

There's another track What's Wrong With Me from Seeing Sounds that I'm definately digging.



Too bad I don't think I am going to make the Glow in the Dark Tour. (Shaking my head in dissappoinment)

No comments: