Friday, March 6, 2009

You Can't Tell Me Blondes Don't Have More Fun

Prime examples: 
Christian Milian 
Now I know that Ms. Milian has been getting alot of flack, even from R&b artist Usher, over her new blonde hair, but I must say that I am feeling it. Yea maybe the sunglasses with the red lipstick is a bit too much, but the overall look I like. 

Amber Rose
Amber Rose, the new arm candy of Kanye West, is taking blonde to a whole other level. Who ever would've thought bald could look so good? I definitely didn't (hence #4 of my last post.) She's giving me so much right now. I love a chick with a mean sense of style. I hope she's a keeper, at least for a little while.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I want blonde hair!! like, i've been thinking about it, and its the change I need!

Anonymous said...

i think the blonde works for both of them as well. i think christina's lipstick and sunglasses were a bit much as well.

where we disagree...i DO NOT hope amber rose is around for any length of time. something in her milk is not, and i repeat IS NOT clean. lol

Melissa said...

morg, ur hair will fall out, and u will be bald headed like ms. amber rose, just with a big shiny forehead! LMFAO! love you.

andddd Milian is a mess, she is def tryna make a come back!!! hollaaaa